Requires: Two 3 volt 2016 Lithium
To Remove Light:
1. Use sharp point (end of paperclip, ball point pen) to push in buttons on
both sides of clip to loosen light. (Fig. 1)
2. Slide light off clip. (Fig. 2)
To Open Light Assembly:
1. Remove the single screw on the under side of the light with an "O"
size Phillips screwdriver. (Fig.3)
2. Gently remove clip plate by lifting up from end closest to screw.
3. Slide two batteries out of "T" shaped socket.
4. Insert new batteries with "+" side up.
5. Re-Insert clip plate by angling hook plate in and down. Be careful not to
snap hook plate straight down, as this will damage the plastic hooks on the
underside of plate.
6. Re-Insert screw in clip plate and tighten screw.
CAUTION: PRODUCT NOT INTENED FOR
USE BY CHILDREN . MAY BE A CHOKING HAZARD FOR SMALL CHILDREN.